Many people ask the same question how do I check my Airtel internet broadband data usage. If you are an Airtel broadband subscriber and want to know about data usage that how much data (GB) you have consumed and how much GB data is left in your account then this article is for you, simply follow the steps and your are done.
1. Visit the site www.airtel.in
2. Then Login to "My Account" section by clicking Login button as shown in the picture.
3. Then choose "broadband & fixed line" from the window that appears that says "Choose the services you want to log in" as shown in the picture below.
4. Then click Broadband and FixedLine tab.
5. Enter your registered mobile number in the textbox that appears and click submit button.
6. Type in the password when asked.
7. Now Click on
It will show Data Consumed and Quota Available in GB. Here in the below picture it is showing 8 GB data is consumed and 0 GB quota is available. If you are a subscriber of unlimited plan then after consuming your limit, broadband speed will be revised and will be as per your plan.
9. If you would like to know the details of this unbilled usage click the link shown in the picture below. You will get the detailed list of your data usage by date and time.
Note : Please note that the current usage gets updated within a time span of 48 hours. Also, unbilled amount shown doesn't include monthly rents/discounts. Once the bill is generated usage charges will be calculated as per your bill plan.